YOUTUBE GROWTH MASTERCLASS TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for purchasing YOUTUBE GROWTH MASTERCLASS (“Masterclass”). By completing the Masterclass check-out, you ("Customer") agree to the following terms and understands that you will be charged the full amount of either the payment plan or pay-in-full price, whatever Customer selects upon checkout. Through rendering initial payment, Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions of this Agreement (“Agreement”) in their entirety:
Toni Tanner-Scott (“Company”) is a company that provides prospective and actual business owners with online courses and other educational materials. Company has created the YOUTUBE GROWTH MASTERCLASS ("Masterclass") to educate Customer on how to get more views, subscribers and watchtime on their YouTube Channel. The Masterclass is a digital learning program hosted on Teachable that includes pre-recorded videos and presentations, a private Facebook group, and Live Q&A sessions via Zoom.
This Term of this Agreement shall be one year from the date of initial purchase, with the exception of Sections 8 and 9, which shall survive the Term of this Agreement.
For the purposes of this Agreement, the Company is not an employee, social media manager, consultant, public relations manager, personal brand advisor, one-on-one coach, counselor, business operations manager, financial analyst, business executive, or other agent of Customer’s business. Client understands that the Masterclass has been designed by Company for general educational and informational purposes only, with the goal of teaching Customer new skills and providing Customer with awareness of traditional business practices. Through the Masterclass, the Company might provide guidance regarding business decisions, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the Customer (and only the Customer) to make the final decision for his/herself.
This Masterclass does not include: 1) individualized advice and feedback; 2) procuring business or potential clients for Customer; 3) performing any business management services for Customer, such as accounting, operations, research, or development; 4) publicity, public relations and/or social media marketing services; 5) legal or financial advice; 6) introduction to Company’s professional network and business relationships.
Customer hereby acknowledges that Customer is solely responsible for the amount of income and/or type of results that Customer generates by implementing techniques and advice provided by Masterclass. Customer also acknowledges that the Company cannot and does not guarantee that implementation of the Masterclass will provide Customer with a lucrative business. Customer also agrees that he/she is solely responsible for any personal decision that Customer makes during or as a result of Customer’s use of the Masterclass, and indemnifies Company from any liability regarding said decision.
4. PROGRAM SPECIFICS
The Masterclass includes six modules, which include pre-recorded videos, presentation slides, workbooks, and/or other resources. The Masterclass also includes 12 live Question & Answer group calls to assist the Masterclass customers as a group to better understand the techniques and strategies discussed in the modules. The Company also agrees to provide additional feedback in the form of a private Facebook Group created exclusively for the Masterclass Clients.
5. CLIENT’S RESPONSIBILITIES
The Masterclass has been developed for educational purposes only. The Company has established its proprietary Masterclass in order to educate and inspire Customer to pursue his/her personal and business goals. However, Customer hereby acknowledges that Company does not guarantee Customer’s goals, whatever the goals may be, will be reached by completing and implementing the advice and techniques in the Masterclass. Customer accepts and agrees that Customer is 100% responsible for his/her results from the Masterclass. Customer acknowledges that, as with any investment, there is an inherent risk associated. As such, Customer agrees there is no guarantee that Customer will attain his/her goals by simply using the Masterclass.
Nevertheless, Customer acknowledges that he/she can optimize her potential results from the Masterclass by adhering to the following:
- Completion of all Masterclass material, including action items and worksheets;
- Thoughtful and meaningful participation in all Question & Answer sessions;
- Utilization of the Masterclass’s private Facebook Group;
- Taking 100% responsibility for Customer’s results, 100% of the time.
6. PAYMENT & FEES
Client has two payment options to purchase the Masterclass, both of which are presented at checkout and outlined below: A) a one-time fee, due in-full before Customer may access the Masterclass; or B) a three-month payment plan, outlined below. NOTE: A partial payment of one installment of the payment plan shall be treated as a commitment to pay the entire fee for the Program. By submitting a partial payment, Client understands that he/she is contractually bound to make all payments in the timeline outlined at checkout, which shall be billed to Customer automatically. Failure to make all payments due under the payment plan shall result in Customer’s breach of this contract and in Customer’s termination of access to the Masterclass.
Client hereby agrees to pay in accordance with one of the following plans:
A. ONE-TIME FEE:
- One (1) payment of seven hundred ninety-nine and XX/00 US Dollars ($799.00 USD), which is due immediately upon signing and execution of this Agreement. The Masterclass shall not be distributed for Customer’s access until and unless full payment is rendered; or
B. PAYMENT PLAN:
- Three (3) payments of two hundred ninety seven and XX/00 US Dollars ($297.00 USD) totaling eight hundred ninety one and XX/00 US Dollars ($891.00 USD), which shall be paid in accordance with the schedule below in order to avoid late fees;
- The first payment of $297.00 is due immediately upon signing and executing this Agreement;
- The second payment of $297.00 is due within thirty (30) days of the Start Date of this Agreement, which shall be billed automatically to Customer;
- The final payment of $297.00 is due within sixty (60) days of the Start Date of this Agreement, which shall be billed automatically to Customer;
- Late Fees – Company understands that, from time to time, there are issues with payment. All payments must be received by Company within ten (10) days of the due date for that installment. Any payments not received within 10 days of their due date shall be subject to a late fee of $25.00 USD. Any payments not received within 15 days of their due date will result in Customer’s breach of this Agreement and may result in termination of Customer’s access to the Masterclass.
7. REFUND POLICY
There is a 30-day money back refund policy. To request a refund, please email [email protected] It may take 5-10 business days for the funds to show up in your bank account.
8. NON-DISCLOSURE & CONFIDENTIALITY
Confidential Information & Non-Disclosure - Company takes pride in its proprietary information included in each Masterclass. As such, Customer agrees and acknowledges all Confidential Information shared through this Masterclass and by the Coach is confidential, proprietary, and belongs exclusively to the Company.
“Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to:
- Any systems, sequences, processes or steps shared with Customer;
- Any information disclosed in association with this Agreement;
- Any systems, sequences, processes, or trade secrets in connection with the Masterclass or Company’s business practices.
Testimonials - Company also agrees to protect Customer’s personally identifiable information. However, from time to time, Company may use general statements about Customer’s success for testimonials as part of Company’s marketing strategy. By agreeing to these Terms, Customer agrees to Company sharing Customer’s success stories as testimonials in any matter across any media at the sole discretion of Company.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & LIMITED LICENSE
Intellectual Property - This Masterclass and the related content shall be considered intellectual property owned by Company. Other examples of intellectual property owned by Company and within Company’s products include, but are not limited to: trademarks, service marks, layout, logos, business names, course/program/module names, design, text, written copy, certain images, podcast recordings, workbooks, videos, audio files, and all of our paid products (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”).
Limited License - Company grants only a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to Customer to use the Intellectual Property for Customer’s personal and internal business use. Customer acknowledges that his/her purchase of this Masterclass is for his/her/its individual use. Customer shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, create derivative works from, alter, sell, or share with others any products or parts of the Program without prior written consent or unless provided otherwise.
If Customer is also a business owner or professional in a similar industry, Customer shall not misappropriate any of Company’s Intellectual Property and proprietary information in the following manner:
- Teaching Customer’s clients/customers/audience any of the information, methods, solutions, or formulae owned by Company and passing it off as Customer’s own;
- Copying any of Company’s Masterclass content and/or material for Customer’s commercial use;
- Copying, publishing, transmitting, transferring, selling, creating derivative works from, reproducing, or in any way exploiting any of the Intellectual Property owned by Company in either whole or part without prior written consent.
10. INDEMNIFICATION / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Customer hereby acknowledges that Company is not liable for any injuries that may arise from Customer’s actions, omissions, or decisions based off Customer’s use of this Masterclass, including but not limited to: a decision to leave a job, a decision to purchase a resource, a decision to invest in an opportunity, a decision to start a business, any of Client’s business decisions, any of Client’s financial decisions. Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company of any claims that may arise after use of this Masterclass.
A.Amendments - We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. Any amendments must be agreed in writing and executed by both parties.
B.Headings & Severability - Headings are included for convenience purposes only and shall not affect the construction of this Agreement. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the remaining portions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full effect. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, then the unenforceable portion shall be construed in compliance with applicable law in a light most favorable to the original intentions of the parties. If the unenforceable portion of the Agreement is found by a competent court of this jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then it shall be changed and interpreted to best reflect the original intentions of the parties, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
C.Entire Agreement - This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the parties. This Agreement trumps any other existing negotiations, communications or Agreements between the parties, whether written, oral, or electronic, and is the full extent of the Agreement between the parties.
D.All Rights Reserved - All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us.
E.Governing Law - Company is located in the United States and is subject to the applicable laws governing the United States. The governing law for this agreement is the laws of Texas.
F.Arbitration - Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall first be resolved through a binding arbitration.
G.Execution – Customer agrees to accept the above Agreement in its entirety when Customer selects and confirms “I agree to the Terms & Conditions” at the Masterclass checkout page and by rendering first payment.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.